Bond is a software platform that is transforming membership relationship management across business, associations, sport and community.
Bond stands out from other online association-specific member database software in one critical way. While the others are based around old-style, customer relationship management systems (CRM) designed to grow sales, Bond MRM has been carefully designed to grow and manage member engagement. It’s about better managing your members, and having greater visibility around members’ activities, preferences and retention.
It’s an ecosystem that cultivates thriving memberships by dramatically increasing engagement by automating business processes and improving communications, capturing and reporting on data to get valuable insights, increasing efficiencies and drastically improving the overall experience offered to members and stakeholders by being an app-first application.
Bond app is pivotal to our offering to quench the demand for instant access to updates on products, services and events and becomes the key delivery mechanism for modules such as Bond Careers.
Bond Careers is a purpose built pathway tool for members, stakeholders and consumers to access tools to advance their career in their chosen area of interest/s. This module can be offered as an integrated or standalone access point.
Bond boasts an extensive suite of modules to help transform your organisation:
– Advanced Membership Engagement Management
– Business Process (Workflow) Automation
– Advanced Interaction Management
– E-commerce Management and Finance Integration (Xero)
– iOS and Android App Management including a Digital Membership Identification Card
– app Push Notification Broadcasting
– Responsive Website and Content Management System
– Email Broadcasting
– SMS Broadcasting
– Business Intelligence Reporting – Tableau Reporting
– Intranet/Extranet Capabilities
– Advanced Asset and Resource Management
– Product Management – Online Sales Management
– Phone System Integration
– Bond API (Application Programming Interface)